Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last minute Christmas cards!




I vowed never to get involved with Christmas cards after listening to people complain about having to send them out year after year, however, it never seems to get me out of doing them! This year my friend Netta asked me to help her make some for the Trinity Youth Group so last night I designed 30 cards and wrote 30 greetings inside until my hand cramped up. We worked late into the night and my darling host mom couldn't keep her eyes open but insisted she heard every part of the conversation. The unfortunate part is that everyone now sees me as the Go-To-Gal for card making so I have a feeling I will be very busy from now on!

Also I'd like to thank my parents for sending the craft supplies and markers and my boyfriend for bringing everything to me! Also for sending their camera (mine was stolen in St Lucia) and bringing it to me, this blog wouldn't be anything without it.

No comments: