Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Party #2

































































The Fountain/Mt Lily Community Improvement Club had our Christmas tree lighting celebration last night and my host dad was the guest of honor! It was such a beautiful thing and I can't think of anybody who deserved it more. My brother gave a speech detailing the different things he's done in his life so Mr Daniel could be honored while he's still alive and be here to appreciate it. It was a real eye opener to hear all the different things my humble host father has done and been a part of. I think everybody had a nice time and it was a great follow up to a dinner the night before with the ladies of NTCOG. We stayed out late, driving around and looking at decorations and then got up early the following morning to set up the tree and clean up the grounds for the celebration. (My little pup Nuffy helped out a lot with the setup, untangling the lights, chewing on ornaments, giving moral support). Might I add that Nuffy went to the party before me and also stayed later...Can you see the animals I made under the tree?

No comments: